I recently ran into a bit of trouble using JSPM from the Gitlab CI build for one of my projects – in particular, I’ve started separating my shared frontend UI code (projects like vue-component-library, a small collection of homegrown, badly designed UI components), and reusing across projects.
tl;dr - JSDOM has updated so my testing code that uses it has updated as well, ignore the editorial and look at the code.
tl;dr The BSD + PATENTS.md pattern is not F/OSS. Facebook is trying to goad you into entering a mutually assured destruction patent stalemate, but you don’t have nukes. They do. Stop using React, there are other better alternatives.
tl;dr I extend my UI component unit/integration testing methodology to do E2E tests. Look at the code, I basically add lots of nice context-setter-upper functions (that’s the official term) that makes it work and make it relatively clean.
tldr; There isn’t much much vue-with-jspm support outside of the systemjs-plugin-vue, so I made a thing that compiles jspm templates from html files, and JSPM+VUE is really working for me. Also, Vue.JS is the view library people should recommend to beginners. Not React.