So for a weekend project I’ve decided to work on a site that makes conference schedules across languages, platforms, and countries easily available.
Recently on a project I’ve been working on, I’ve had to do some cross-programming language encryption. More specifically, I’ve had to encrypt data in Python with pycrypto (which is an excellent library), and decrypt that same data after sending it across the network in nodejs. Here’s what I got stuck on, and other random things that worked for me.
So I’ve been struggling with an issue in node-gyp for the better part of an hour now, and have just found the solution.