AWS App Runner finally supports apex domains! Clearly Amazon also believes in shipping MVPs as fast as possible, and this one is finally ready.
I used Baserow (https://baserow.io) as the backend for a tiny landing page built for NimbusWS (https://nimbusws.com). Yak shaving aside, building with Baserow was quicker, easier, and much easier to manage/administer than other solutions I might have chosen in the past.
I stood on the shoulders of the giants over at wickedtemplates (https://www.wickedtemplates.com) who open sourced wickedblocks (https://blocks.wickedtemplates.com/) and built their tailwind templates into individual components powered by lit-html, which is now called Lit (https://lit.dev/)
Part 4 of a series on how I write REST-ish web services in Haskell with a dash of robustness
A small exploration and guide (with repo) into exposing SSH to a container in a Pod over port 443 (which is normally used for HTTPS).
Has anyone ever written anything that serves just a single file? Should this even be written? I don't know the answer but I've written it, twice.
An idea on how to manage services and stores just as flexibly as components are handled. The answer: make them web components.
Explaining Vue Going from almost-zero to Vue
If you're into Mithril, have I got the new shiny, experimental, component library for you!
A talk given at a Mercari Dev meetup (https://www.meetup.com/MercariDev/) on April 18th, 2019
A quick walkthrough primer on building sites with Mithril, SystemJS and ParcelJS
An approach to styling components for external use with CSS variables, using other pardigms sparingly along the way.
Part 3 of a series on how I write REST-ish web services in Haskell with a dash of robustness
Part 2 of a series on how I write REST-ish web services in Haskell with a dash of robustness
Part 1 of a series on how I write REST-ish web services in Haskell with a dash of robustness
Kicking the tires on Fathom (https://usefathom.com/)
How I added very naive in-memory caching to my haskell webapp
Adding light and easy Full Text Search with SQLite3 to my servant-powered web app
This just happened, and I wonder how often it happens
Setting up SSL for Kubernetes with ployst/docker-letsencrypt